New Resident Handbook
Whether you're new to Brambleton or are a long-time resident, our updated New Resident Handbook is a great resource to understand how BCA operates and what Brambleton has to offer!
Top Five "Must Do's" as a New Resident
- Get Connected: Subscribe to the Friday Flash and other email lists. Also, register for the Connect Resident Portal with your email address (more information below).
- Get Fios: Establish your Verizon Fios account.
- Get Your Bram Life Pass: Register for your pool pass online and at any time of the year – avoid the pool season rush!
- Prepare Your Trash & Recycling: Find details regarding trash & recycling collection services, service days, and set out requirements.
- Set Up Assessment Payments: Pay BCA Assessments through Direct Debit (ClickPay) or other methods. Also, learn more about the BCA Budget process.
Other Helpful Links
- Get social with us on Facebook & Twitter
- Familiarize your household with community rules and standards
- Become familiar with our Rights and Responsibilities for a Better Brambleton
- Access helpful community contacts
We are always happy to hear from you. If you have any questions or need more information, please contact our office at email@example.com.
Connect Resident Portal
BCA and FirstService Residential encourage all Brambleton homeowners to use the Connect Resident Portal to access their assessment accounts and view important Association meeting minutes and financial reports. This resident portal makes it easy to access your account anytime and from any device! This resident portal features:
- Payment: A self-service platform empowering you to make payments, check balances, and more.
- Transparency: View BCA Board agendas & meeting minutes, financial reports, audits, and other important Association documents and reports.
- Simplicity: The ability to link multiple Brambleton properties using a single login for all your online needs.
- Security: Up-to-date security and strict privacy settings to give you the highest level of protection.
The Connect Resident Portal can be accessed at bca.connectresident.com. FirstService Residential can be contacted 24/7 at 703-385-1133 or 866-378-1099.