Grounds & Facilities Committee
Committee ResponsibilitiesThe Grounds and Facilities Committee's primary responsibility is to advise the Board of Directors on issues-related rules, policies, maintenance, upkeep, and the use of the common grounds and facilities. The scope of the Committee is focused on:
- Review scope and proposals of major grounds & facility service providers;
- Review, draft, recommend rules and regulations related to grounds and facilities;
- Review, initiate, recommend scope, amenities, design, and other characteristics of capital projects;
- Listen to and consider residents' concerns on comments in regards to the grounds and facilities;
- Establish sub-committees to focus on specific grounds or facility issues.
The Board established an Asphalt Sub-Committee at the December 5,
- Review whether any immediate or long-term impacts have been linked to the use of the refined coal tar PaveRx rejuvenator product;
- Consider and recommend environmental studies that can be performed to determine impact to environments surrounding the applied PaveRx product;
- Review and recommend products that have similar performance and warranties as the PaveRx product as well as the financial impacts to the Association these products would have;
Specific Tasks Will Encompass:
- Providing the Grounds and Facilities Committee and the Board of Directors with a written summary of its findings.
The sub-committee will meet 30 minutes prior to the scheduled monthly Grounds & Facilities Committee meetings. The meeting will typically be at 7:00 PM on the 1st Tuesday of each month at the BCA Management Office.