Doggone Wild Pool Party
$5 entrance fee per dog, or a donation:
September 11, 2022
2:00 - 6:00 pm
Community Center Pool
42645 Regal Wood Drive
2:00 - 6:00 pm
Brambleton Junior Girl Scout Troop 70023 is collecting donations for the Loudoun County Animal Shelter (LCAS) as a final step in earning their Bronze Award. LCAS is in need of the following items:
Suggested brands and other needs are listed on LCAS's Amazon Wish List, located here. Please bring any donations to the Doggone Wild Pool Party on September 11. Thank you for your support!
New this year!!! The 2:00pm - 2:45pm slot is reserved for dogs 20 lbs and under only. All other slots are open for all sizes.
Doggone Wild Pool Party Rules
- NO PEOPLE are allowed in the pool with the dogs at any time.
- Users of the facility do so at their own risk. Owners are responsible for the actions of their dog. Neither Brambleton Community nor Crystal Aquatics shall be liable for any injury or damage caused by any dog in the facility.
- Registration is required to participate.
- Pool area is limited to 20 dogs at one time.
- All dogs must have current county license and shots. County tags indicate dog’s compliance.
- Dogs must be spayed or neutered.
- Dogs must be accompanied by owner that is 16 years of age or older.
- Owners are limited to two dogs’ participation at any one time.
- Dogs must be under voice control of owner at all times.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the pool facility.
- Dogs must be removed at the first sign of aggression.
- Owner must clean up dog feces. Seal waste in the provided plastic bags before disposing in designated receptacles.
- Dangerous dogs, puppies under 6 months, dogs with parasites, or any aggressive, non-socialized dogs are not allowed to participate.
- If you bring a child, you must keep that child with you at all times and closely supervise them.
Brambleton Community Association (BCA), its developers, officers, directors, management personnel, employees and volunteers, regularly photograph and videotape events and activities throughout the community and at community amenities and facilities. BCA may use such photographs, videotape or recordings (materials) in any publication, website, program, presentation or other media, now or in the future, for the purpose of community affairs, education, public relations, marketing of Brambleton subdivision (including on-line and social media marketing), community association communications, or other stories, presentations or articles that will be read, seen and/or heard by the Association’s membership and/or by the general public.