To arrange for the delivery of new trash and recycling toters, or to place bulk item pickup requests, residents should contact Republic Services directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full name, address, & phone number
- HOA Name: Brambleton Community Association
- Description of Request: ”I’m a new resident and need my trash & recycle bins”; "My trash bin is damaged and I need a replacement”; etc.
- Bulk Pickup Requests: Please specify items/item sizes and include item pictures if possible.
- Please note: Electronic waste items (computers, televisions, etc.) are not accepted. Republic Services and BCA will host E-Waste collection events on a quarterly basis. The Loudoun County Landfill will dispose of electronics at a $6 fee, plus $0.03 per lb over 160 lb.
Please visit our Trash & Recycling page for a schedule of services, collection guidelines, and additional information.