April 22, 2016
Development Activity Update – Brambleton’s Developer continues to perform bond release activity throughout the community. Work may include asphalt repair, concrete marking, break and repair; marking, or digging and installation of street lights. Work typically begins in the early morning and is complete by the early afternoon. In addition to the ongoing development in the community, for the week of 4/25/16, bond release activity may occur in the following sections (see site map for locations):
Spring Yard Sale This Weekend - April 23rd. Be sure to check out some of the great deals at the Community Center and at various homes throughout the neighborhood. Take a look at the directory of participating homes to see where to score some great finds!
Wine 101: A Series - The Old World and the New - May 14th, 7:00 PM. Join us at the Community Center for the second part in this fun and educational series. We'll focus on differences in wines and winemaking styles between Europe and those from just about everywhere else. Cost is $25/person and includes tastings and course materials. Must be 21 or over to attend. Class size is limited to 30 people. Sign up now while there's still space!
All Things Brew Fest - May 21st, 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM, Brambleton Town Center
- Get Your Brew Fest VIP Tickets Now! - VIP ticket includes brunch at Lost Rhino Retreat and a meet and greet with all of the participating breweries, followed by exclusive early admission to Brew Fest from 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (that's right - no lines!), and six 5 oz tastings. VIP tickets are limited, so get yours today!
- Get 10% Off Regular Admission Now Through April 30th - Use promo code BEER10. Does not apply to Designated Driver, Under 21, or VIP tickets. Purchase tickets here!
- Volunteers Still Needed for 3rd Shift (4:30 - 6:30 PM) and Clean-up Crew - Volunteers will get free admission to the event, t-shirt, sample glass, six 5 oz samples, and access to the hospitality tent. Get more information and sign up here.
Bram Bus Spring/Summer Schedule - Let someone else do the driving, and take the Bram bus to some of the most exciting events and venues in the area, including Gold Cup (only 2 seats left!), Dave Matthews Band concert, winery/brewery/distillery tours, and more! Check out our line-up and get your seat today!
Summer Camp Sign-Ups - With nine different camps in Brambleton to choose from, there's something for everyone, including some half-day and full-day options. Check out our Summer Camps page to learn more, and sign up before it's too late!
Common Area Encroachment
Reminder: Beaverdam Creek Reservoir Clean Up This Sunday – April 24th. Girl Scout Troop 3475 is excited to host an Earth Day Clean Up of the Beaverdam Creek Reservoir. They are looking for your help to remove unwanted debris from the trails and shoreline. This event will take place from 8:00 AM until 2:00 PM. Come for an hour or two, or stay the entire time. Learn more and sign up here.
Loudoun Volunteer Caregivers Helping Neighbors in Need– The Loudoun Volunteer Caregivers support the elderly and disabled in Loudoun by offering free services, including medical and non-medical transportation, chores, yard work, food delivery, and money management support. If you would like to volunteer or are in need of assistance, please call 703-779-8617, or visit our website at www.lvcaregivers.org.
Save the Date: Happy Hour Boot Camp to Benefit Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - May 13th, 5:45 PM. Join your neighbors at Legacy Park for a great workout for all fitness levels. Then relax at Lost Rhino Retreat and enjoy drinks, raffles, and more. Click here for more information.
: For residents with Lots adjacent to Common Area, the Association wishes to make you aware of our efforts to ensure that the Common Areas are maintained with a harmonious aesthetic as natural area; the information below provides more detail. Residents are reminded that per Brambleton’s Declaration, no one owner, or group of owners, is entitled to make personal or exclusive use of the Common Area. The Association takes this requirement seriously and does not permit exclusive personal use of the Common Area or encroachment into the Common Area.
- Changes to the common area are not permitted without prior written approval from the Association.
- Storage of personal items or equipment in the common area is not permitted. This includes, but is not limited to, woodpiles, play equipment, and sheds.
- Dumping or placing materials such as grass clippings or construction materials is not permitted.
If any resident, or their contractor, is found to be making personal use of the common areas, they are subject to the cost of removal, restoration, and related costs. They may be subject to further additional charges or other sanctions permitted by the Association's governing documents. The Common Area is for the use and enjoyment of the Owners of the Association. If you have any questions, please contact the Covenants Advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 703-542-6263.Design Review Application and Process Made Simple
- Please visit the website to see the new look. The application and the current process for review has been made that much easier on the website
. To access the page go to www.brambletonhoa.com
> Resident Services > Covenants. On that page, you will find clear instructions for submitting an application, the application itself, and the complete Design Review Guidelines. There is also a section on Homeowner Resources
, which has additional pertinent information for design review. As always, if you have any questions, you may contact email@example.com
or Elizabeth Stulga at 703-542-6263. Design Review Meeting Scheduled for May 9th
- Applications that are submitted on or prior to May 4th, will be reviewed for accuracy.
- Applications may be submitted up to 5:00 PM on May 9th in the office or
- In the drop box outside the office door before 9:00 AM May 9th or
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org up to 5:00 PM May 9th (please include your property address in the subject line) or
- You can bring it to the meeting beginning at 7:00 PM.
If you have any questions regarding the design review process or guidelines, please visit the website or contact Elizabeth Stulga at email@example.com
, or call 703-542-6263.The Covenants Committee Is Seeking Your Input
- The Design Guidelines are in the process of revision. Please submit suggestions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org