June 3, 2016
DMV2GO Back in Brambleton - Today, June 3rd. Stop by the Town Center to renew your license, order new plates, and more. The mobile unit will be set up in the Harris Teeter parking lot until 4:00 PM.
B_Fit Trail Challenge/Pedestrian Traffic Increase Next Weekend - The B_Fit Trail Challenge will be taking place on Saturday, June 11th, starting at Shreveport/Belmont Ridge Road. Participants will be running the trails along Belmont Ridge Road (Trent Grove Section), continuing along the B_Fit exercise stations, and then heading towards the finish (Brambleton Corner Pool) on the trails along Northstar Blvd. Pedestrian traffic along this route will be active between 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM. Please use caution when driving through the community or walking along the trails.
Development Activity Update – Brambleton’s Developer continues to perform bond release activity throughout the community. Unless otherwise specified, work may include asphalt repair, concrete marking, break and repair; marking, or digging and installation of street lights. Work typically begins in the early morning and is complete by the early afternoon. In addition to the ongoing development in the community, for the week of 6/6/16, bond release activity may occur in the following sections (see site map for locations):
- Section 18
- Section 29
Teen Late Night Swim - Tonight, 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM at Beacon Crest Pool. For rising 6th - 12th graders. Pool pass required. Visit our website to see the Teen Late Night Swim schedule for the summer.
More Upcoming Fun at the Pools
Save the Date: Summer Favorites Are Back In Bram!
- Summer Kick-Off Party - June 17th, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM. Start the summer off right at the Brambleton Corner Pool with water slides, DJ, dancing, and more! Brambleton residents only. Pool pass required. Click here for more information.
- Teen Pool Party - June 17th, 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM at Brambleton Corner Pool, right after the Summer Kick-Off Party. Rising 6th - 12th graders are invited to drop in for a late night swim, free pizza, and DJ. Pool pass is required. Guests are welcome for $5/person.
Hop On The Bram Bus To The Lost Rhino VIP Party - Tomorrow, June 4th. Celebrate Lost Rhino Brewery's 5-year anniversary and Lost Rhino Retreat's 1-year anniversary! Our bus will make continuous trips to each stop between 12:30 PM - 6:30 PM. No need to sign up. Just show up! For more information on this event and to see the rest of the Bram Bus schedule, visit our website.Last Chance to Register for Next Week's B_Fit Trail Challenge!
- Sizzlin' Summer Concerts Return - Starting on June 23rd, join us every other Thursday night at the Town Center for FREE live music and good times. Gates open at 6:00 PM. Shows start at 7:00 PM. BYOB. ID's will be checked at the door. You're welcome to bring your own coolers, chairs, and blankets. Check out the full concert and food truck line-up here.
- Red, White, & Bram - June 25th. Join us at the Town Center for games, sand sculpting, the annual Bake-Off, live music, an awesome fireworks show, and TAILGATE PARTY! Sign up to volunteer, or visit our website for more information.
– June 11th. Participants will compete on approximately 2.5 miles of paved trails including fitness stations offering a variety of strength and agility challenges along the way. All ages and abilities are welcome! When you register, you will be guided through selecting a wave start time. Proceeds from this event benefit childhood cancer research through the Team Mathias organization. Online registration closes on June 8th at noon
. For more details, or to sign-up, go to www.BFitTrailChallenge.com
.Free Demo Classes With LetSwim
- June 5th. LetSwim is conducting an instructor training at the Beacon Crest pool from 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM. If you haven’t yet taken classes with us and want to try them or take advantage of this great opportunity for a free lesson, go online to our website
and look for the “Brambleton Training” session to begin registration process. Contact Tracy@letswim.com
with any questions.Summer Camps Start June 20th
- Time's running out to sign up. We've got lots of programs to choose from....Soccer, Art, Music, Drama, Engineering, and more! Check out our Summer Camp line-up
today!COMMUNITY Rising Phoenix Summer Basketball Camps:
Join the Rock Ridge Basketball staff to help campers build upon the fundamentals of the game. Camp will feature daily individual and group skill sessions. There will be daily competitions, 1-1 and 3-3 tournaments, and full-court 5-5 games. All campers will receive a Rock Ridge Basketball T-Shirt. Prizes and Awards given out daily. Both camps are full-week and run from 9:00 AM -2:30 PM. Open to rising 3rd to rising 9th grader boys. Week 1: June 27-July 1, register here
. Week 2: Aug 1 - Aug 5, register here
- Grass inspections continue throughout the summer and are conducted on a weekly basis, typically Monday and Tuesdays. All turf areas on a Lot must be kept neatly mowed, trimmed, and edged to a consistent height. Turf may not be permitted to exceed six (6) inches in height at any time. If you have any questions, please contact the Covenants Advisors at 703-542-6263 or firstname.lastname@example.org
.Design Review Meeting Scheduled for June 13, 2016
- Applications may be submitted up to 5:00 PM on June 13, 2016 in the office or in the drop box outside the office door before 9:00 AM June 13th or
- Via email to email@example.com up to 5:00 PM June 13th (please include your property address in the subject line) or
- You can bring it to the meeting beginning at 7:00 PM.
- Please review submission procedures prior to submitting an application
If you have any questions regarding the design review process or guidelines, please visit the website
or contact Elizabeth Stulga at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call 703-542-6263.Proposed Design Guideline Revisions Ready For Public Comment
- Please visit the website
to review the proposed revisions to certain sections of BCA's Design Guidelines related to Home Based Businesses and Vehicles. You'll find the timeline for review, comment, and adoption. Staff and the committee continue to review the Design Guidelines and policy resolutions to find ways to support transparency, ease of understanding, and alignment between the documents. Any comments or suggestions may be sent to email@example.com