July 22, 2016
Healthy Living Expo: This Sunday! - July 24th, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM. Come out to Brambleton’s first-ever Healthy Living Expo! Learn about Brambleton’s partnership with StoneSprings Hospital to bring you MyBramHealth and our first community-wide challenge, get a free chair massage, attend a BodyCombat fitness class by Sport&Health, let the kids compete in fun obstacle courses, jump around on a Fit Fun Bus, and much more. Enjoy DJ entertainment, raffles, and door prizes!
Construction Activity in the Town Center Ongoing - Land development and construction activity will continue in the Town Center and the areas south to Creighton Road throughout the summer. Please use caution and do not enter into construction areas. There will be periods of blasting that will allow for installation of underground utilities. Steps are being taken to reduce any negative impact on residents. Please click here for more information. We appreciate your patience as the Town Center enters into its final stages of completion.
Development Activity Update – Brambleton’s Developer continues to perform bond release activity throughout the community. Unless otherwise specified, work may include asphalt repair, concrete marking, break and repair; marking, or digging and installation of street lights. Work typically begins in the early morning and is complete by the early afternoon. In addition to the ongoing development in the community, for the week of 7/25/16, bond release activity may occur in the following sections (see site map for locations):
CPR/AED Certification Course Registration Closes July 25th -
SUMMERFIELD AT BRAMBLETON
Board of Directors Meeting - August 4th, 7:00 PM. Summerfield at Brambleton Clubhouse, 42426 Hollyhock Terrace.
July 31st, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM at Brambleton Corner Clubhouse
. Designed for people who need to be certified in CPR - teachers, coaches, daycare providers, lifeguards, professional caretakers, etc. Participants who complete the course will receive an American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR/AED Course Completion Card, which is valid for 2 years. $85/person. Visit our website
for more information and registration. Space is limited. Ricky, Ricky, Ricky, Can't You See? Sometimes Your Words Just Hypnotize Me!
- August 20th, 7:30 PM at Rock Ridge Performance Center. The Ricky Kalmon Hypnosis Show is brought to you by BCA in partnership with the Rock Ridge Drama Department. Comedian Ricky Kalmon has made numerous special guest appearances on ESPN, Hallmark Channel, Fox, FX, TV Guide and Comedy Central, and now he's bringing his show to Brambleton! Visit our website to see clips from his shows and buy your tickets today!
Save the Date - Wine 101: Around the World in 80 Minutes - August 27th, 7:00 PM. Join us at the Community Center for the 3rd installation in this popular and delicious series. Click here to learn more and buy tickets. Must be 21 or over to attend.5th Annual Brambleton Kids Triathlon, Early Bird Registration Ends July 31st
- Take advantage of early bird pricing for the triathlon on Saturday, September 10th, at 8:00 AM. Online registration has sold out the last four years, so don’t miss out! Visit the website
for more information and to register.
- July 29th, 7:00 PM. Annie Junior
is coming to Rock Ridge High School. Rock Ridge Performing Arts will be showcasing their new Broadway Bound Summer Camp students in this high quality production from their award winning students and staff. Tickets are $10 at the door. Visit www.rockridgedrama.org
or email email@example.com
for more information.COVENANTSPolitical Signage
- During recent community-wide inspections it has been noted that several properties have election signage place on the property. The Design Guidelines for Temporary Signage within the community state:
- Signs are to be selected, designed and located so as to provide effective communication while minimizing their visual impact on neighboring properties and the neighborhood. Placement of signs on Common Areas or rights of way is not permitted.
- Political Signs: Two (2) political signs, no larger than 2’x 2’, may be posted on a residential Lot. Signs may be posted up to 30 days prior to a pending election and must be removed within five (5) days after the election.
- Signs shall not obstruct any traffic sight lines.
- A sign displayed in a window and intended to be read from the exterior of the property must be reviewed and approved.
- The sign is to be no larger than necessary to accommodate the proposed text.
- Signs must be well constructed, with good quality materials and must be maintained in an orderly manner at all times.
- Temporary signage is allowed to be displayed on any Lot for a maximum of 35 days in any calendar year.
If you have any questions, please contact the Covenants Advisors at 703-542-6263 or firstname.lastname@example.org
.Comprehensive Lot Inspections Starting in Section 6
- The Covenants Advisors will be conducting inspections in Section 6 beginning next week. This section includes the townhomes on Magellan Square and Coronado Terrace. In an effort to maintain Brambleton as one of the most architecturally pleasing and best maintained communities in the area, comprehensive exterior inspections of homes and lots are ongoing throughout the year. These inspections are done by section and note all exterior modifications on residential lots. Included as part of the comprehensive inspections is confirmation that proper documentation, such as an approved application, is on file with the Association. All inspections are performed by members of BCA staff. Staff does not enter fenced yards or access decks during these inspections. In accordance with the Association’s enforcement policies, notice will be sent to provide time to correct items noted to be in violation of Brambleton’s governing documents or policies. If you have any questions, please contact the Covenants Advisors at 703-542-6263 or email@example.com