Storm & Wind Advisory - Residents Encouraged to Take Action
Due to storms with possible high winds forecasted over the next two days, Brambleton residents are urged to take actions to prepare and prevent potential damage and injury, including:
- Do not place trash or recyclables out this evening in an effort to reduce wind-blown debris. Place trash and recycle toters outside in the morning before 7:00 AM.
- The area is under a flash flood warning. Please keep away from all storm ponds, inlet structures, streams, or other drainage structures/devices.
- Fully secure personal property objects in yards, on patios, balconies, or decks that may be impacted by high winds.
- Consider parking vehicles within garages to avoid damage from wind-blown items.
- Secure awnings, and ensure all windows are closed and secured.
BCA staff will be continuously monitoring the impact to the community. You may report concerns for damage to Association facilities or Common Areas here or to 703-542-6263.
Utility and emergency contacts can be found here.