September 8, 2017
Asphalt Maintenance on BCA Streets Continues – Access to select streets and homes will be impacted next week. Please take note of the following.
- Group 2 Streets: Monday, September 11th will be the rain make-up day for Group Two that had originally been scheduled for September 6th.
- Group 5 & 6 Streets: If weather cooperates, there is a good chance that these streets will be seal coated possibly on Thursday and Friday of next week. More information will be distributed early next week as weather forecasts are updated.
- Fire Lane & Parking Space Striping: Residents can expect minor periods of closure of parking spaces next week so they can be painted. Be sure not to park in existing fire lanes so these can also be painted.
Visit www.brambletonhoa/asphalt, map and street list for more detailed information and to see how these repairs may impact you and what you can do to prepare.
Pool Season Coming to a Close - Please note that pool hours have changed at Brambleton's pools now that the school year has started. Visit the website for new hours.
- Be sure to save your pool passes! Homeowners' pool passes remain valid for as long as the owners live in their home; however, children who "age up" will be required to get a new photo. Renters will need to update the information associated with their pass each year, regardless of the duration of their lease.
Brambleton’s Developer Continues to Perform Bond Release Activity Throughout the Community - Work typically begins in the early morning and is complete by the early afternoon. In addition to the ongoing development in the community, for the week of 9/11/17, bond release activity may occur in the following sections (see site map for locations):
- Creighton Road from Olympia Drive to Evergreen Mills
- Northstar Blvd from Creighton Road to Shreveport Drive
Neighborhood Campout One Week Away! - September 16th - 17th at Legacy Park. Registration is $15 and includes tent tag and campsite, activities, and s'mores kit. Brambleton residents only, please.
Fall Yard Sale - September 30th, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. Spaces at the Community Center are sold out, but you can still add your address to the list of participating homes. More info here.
Two By Four Race - October 1st. Race against childhood and canine cancer. 100% of net proceeds will go to support the work of the Canines-N-Kids Foundation and Smashing Walnuts Foundation. More info here.
Call for Fall Fest Artists & Vendors - If you're an artist, a baker, a candlestick (or other stuff) maker, sign up now to show off your wares at this year's Fall Fest on October 7th! Now accepting commercial vendors as well.
Zombie Run - October 28th, 5:30 PM. All participants (runners AND zombies) get a t-shirt, medal, and invitation to the after-party at Lost Rhino Retreat! Proceeds go to the Down Syndrome Association of Northern Virginia. Info and registration here!