September 22, 2017
DMV2GO Returns to Brambleton - September 27th, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM at the Harris Teeter parking lot. Click here for a list of services provided.
BCA is Hiring - BCA is seeking qualified candidates for two key positions. For full job descriptions, please visit our Careers page.
- Communications Coordinator – Are you a creative, professional communicator with skills that span the spectrum from social media and video production to graphic design & photography?
- Resident Services Administrator (RSA-C) – Ideal candidates will have customer service experience and be self-motivated, available to work a flexible schedule, and able to work cooperatively in a small office environment. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
Positions are full time, and we offer a supportive, small office working environment with competitive benefits and compensation.
Please send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 703-542-6266. No phone calls, please.
Woolsey Park Play Structure Temporarily Closed for Repairs - We are working diligently with the manufacturer and installer to have all repairs completed as soon as possible. Questions or concerns may be sent to Dave.Rusch@Brambleton.org.
New 4-Way Stop Intersections in Brambleton - BCA has changed three locations in the Residences I and II Condominiums from 2-way stop intersections to 4-way stop intersections. These new stops are located at the intersections of Highgate Terrace & Verde Gate Terrace, Hollyhock Terrace & Verde Gate Terrace, and Hollyhock Terrace & Ferncrest Terrace. The intersections are marked with signs, flags, and painted stop bars on the roads. Please remember to drive safely and come to a complete stop at all stop signs.
Brambleton’s Developer Continues to Perform Bond Release Activity Throughout the Community - Work typically begins in the early morning and is complete by the early afternoon. In addition to the ongoing development in the community, for the week of 9/25/17, bond release activity may occur in the following sections (see site map for locations):
- Creighton Road from Olympia Drive to Evergreen Mills
- Northstar Blvd from Creighton Road to Shreveport Drive
Fall Yard Sale - September 30th, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. Add your address to the list of participating homes through September 25th. More info here.
Zombie Run Registration Open - October 28th, 5:30 PM. All participants (runners AND zombies) get a t-shirt, medal, and invitation to the after-party at Lost Rhino Retreat! Proceeds go to the Down Syndrome Association of Northern Virginia. Info and registration here!
Two By Four Race - October 1st. Race against childhood and canine cancer. 100% of net proceeds will go to support the work of the Canines-N-Kids Foundation and Smashing Walnuts Foundation. More info here.
Fall Fest Is Coming! - October 7th, 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM in front of the Town Center. Sell stuff, ride rides, play cornhole, and just have fun! More info here.
- Volunteers Needed! - Volunteering gets you free unlimited-ride wristbands for your immediate family, and it's the ONLY way to get one our famous Bram events t-shirts! Sign up here.
Lace Up for Learning 5k Early Bird Rates Ending! - Save $10 per 5k registration by signing up before September 25th. Don’t miss the school spirit event of the year benefiting your school.