September 29, 2017
BCA Office Closure - The BCA Management Office will close today at 3:30 PM. The office will reopen at 9:00 AM on Monday, October 2nd.
BCA Board Meeting
– October 3rd, 8:00 AM. The Board will hold its business meeting at the Brambleton Corner Clubhouse
. A representative from Total Asphalt will be at the meeting to present information on PaveRx Rejuvenator. Residents with PaveRx questions or concerns should consider attending the meeting at 9:30 AM for the presentation. If you can’t attend, the presentation will be recorded and viewable at a later date. The meeting agenda is as follows:
- 8:00 AM – Open Session: 2018 Budget Discussion
- 8:30 AM – Executive Session: Owner Obligations/Hearings
- 9:30 AM – Open Session: PaveRx presentation with Resident Forum to follow
- 10:15 AM – Open Session: General Business
Brambleton Race Traffic on Sunday, October 1st – Please be advised that community trails, some residential streets, and streets within the Town Center will be in use for the Two By Four race course between 8:00 AM and 9:30 AM. Police and course marshals will be stationed along the race route to guide traffic, but please plan extra time in the morning to get to any scheduled activities, as traffic may be slowed to allow runners to pass by. Thank you for your cooperation! Click here to view a map of the 5k course and Fun Run/Dog Jog.
BCA is Hiring - BCA is seeking qualified candidates for two key positions. For full job descriptions, please visit our Careers page.
- Communications Coordinator – Are you a creative, professional communicator with skills that span the spectrum from social media and video production to graphic design and photography?
- Resident Services Administrator (RSA-C) – Ideal candidates will have customer service experience and be self-motivated, available to work a flexible schedule, and able to work cooperatively in a small office environment. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
Positions are full time, and we offer a supportive, small office working environment with competitive benefits and compensation. Please send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com or fax to 703-542-6266. No phone calls, please.
Brambleton’s Developer Continues to Perform Bond Release Activity Throughout the Community - Work typically begins in the early morning and is complete by the early afternoon. In addition to the ongoing development in the community, for the week of 10/2/17, bond release activity may occur in the following sections (see site map for locations):
- Creighton Road from Olympia Drive to Evergreen Mills
- Northstar Blvd from Creighton Road to Shreveport Drive
Fall Yard Sale Tomorrow! - September 30th, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. Stop by the Community Center, or check out the website to peruse the map of participating homes to score some great finds.
Fall Fest Is Coming! - October 7th, 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM in front of the Town Center. Games, rides, food, live music, and more! Admission is free. Unlimited-ride wristbands are $15 for ages 6 and up, $10 for ages 5 and under. More info here.
- Volunteers Needed! - Volunteering gets you free unlimited-ride wristbands for your immediate family, and it's the ONLY way to get one our famous Bram events t-shirts! Sign up here.
Zombie Run Registration Open - October 28th, 5:30 PM. All participants (runners AND zombies) get a t-shirt, medal, and invitation to the after-party at Lost Rhino Retreat! Proceeds go to the Down Syndrome Association of Northern Virginia. Info and registration here!