October 6, 2017
Section Acceptance Inspections - The Association will be inspecting the common areas and related improvements for deficiencies in Section 19 (The Overlook), and Town Center Residential (Brownstones) in preparation of acceptance/turnover from the developer to the Association. Residents with common area concerns in these areas of the community are asked to email CIP@Brambleton.org with a description of the concern and location. Association staff will then inspect the concern and determine next action.
BCA is Hiring
- BCA is seeking qualified candidates for two key positions. For full job descriptions, please visit our Careers page
- Communications Coordinator – Are you a creative, professional communicator with skills that span the spectrum from social media and video production to graphic design and photography?
- Resident Services Administrator (RSA-C) – Ideal candidates will have customer service experience and be self-motivated, available to work a flexible schedule, and able to work cooperatively in a small office environment. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
Positions are full time, and we offer a supportive, small office working environment with competitive benefits and compensation. Please send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 703-542-6266. No phone calls, please.
Brambleton’s Developer Continues to Perform Bond Release Activity Throughout the Community - Work typically begins in the early morning and is complete by the early afternoon. In addition to the ongoing development in the community, for the week of 10/2/17, bond release activity may occur in the following sections (see site map for locations):
- Creighton Road from Olympia Drive to Evergreen Mills
- Northstar Blvd from Creighton Road to Shreveport Drive
Fall Fest Tomorrow! - October 7th, 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM in front of the Town Center. Games, rides, food, live music, and more! Admission is free. Unlimited-ride wristbands are $15 for ages 6 and up, $10 for ages 5 and under. More info here.
- Volunteers Needed! - Volunteering gets you free unlimited-ride wristbands for your immediate family, and it's the ONLY way to get one our famous Bram events t-shirts! Sign up here.
Kids Care Mobile Hope Coat Drive - Brambleton Kids Care will be hosting a coat drive for Mobile Hope. Stop by the Hay Maze at the Fall Festival this Saturday, October 7th where the kids will be collecting coats of all sizes (biggest need: ages 2 – 8 years old). They will also be handing out scavenger hunt forms for the Hay Maze.
Zombie Run Registration Open - October 28th, 5:30 PM. All participants (runners AND zombies) get a t-shirt, medal, and invitation to the after-party at Lost Rhino Retreat! Proceeds go to the Down Syndrome Association of Northern Virginia. Info and registration here!
Guarantee Your Lace Up for Learning Shirt! - Register by 10/15 to make sure you get a shirt! Don’t miss the school spirit event of the year benefiting YOUR school on Nov. 11th. www.LaceUpforLearning.com