Brambleton Programming Survey Results
Thank you to everyone who recently participated in the Brambleton Programming Survey. As the community grows, BCA will continue to evolve program offerings to meet the needs of our residents.
Some of the most popular suggestions from the survey include:
- College Planning
- Dance Lessons
- Group Fitness
- Gardening/Landscaping Workshops
- Nature Programs
- Paint & Sip
- Self Defense
- Sports Clubs
- Walking Clubs
- Book Clubs
- Financial Planning
- Music/Voice Lessons
- Nature Walks
- Teen Activities
- Tutoring Club
Based on this input, we are in the initial stages of exploring a variety of potential programs.
For those wanting more fitness options, two new classes are kicking off in September:
To make sure these classes are held at the most desirable times, please take a moment to complete a Convenient Days and Time Poll.Also, be on the lookout for FREE quarterly Family Fun & Fitness sessions at Legacy Park. The first one is scheduled for Sunday, September 9th at 9 AM.Other programs new to Brambleton:
- Road to Fitness: A low impact, low intensity workout for people just starting out and wanting to get healthy.
- Fitness for 55+: This total body workout is a great way for senior adults to get started with strength training or continue improving their fitness level. The exercises focus on building total body strength with an emphasis on improving balance, stability, and flexibility.
- FIT4MOM-Ashburn has their Stroller Strides classes at Legacy Park on Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 AM to 10 PM.
- Weight Watchers holds their meetings on Thursdays at the Community Center (42645 Regal Wood Drive) at 6:30 PM.
- Summer Sip & Craft is scheduled for Friday, July 27th at the Community Center.
- The next Safe Sitter course is scheduled for Saturday, August 11th at the Community Center.
- Family & Friends CPR: Coming in September.
We welcome your comments and suggestions – reach us at email@example.com.
Brambleton Lifestyles Team